Cineraria Homeopathic Eye Drops for Clear Crystalline Lens: Traditional Homeopathic Medicine for Cataract.
Cineraria is the principle ingredient in cineraria maritima eye drops. Cineraria is the traditional homeopathic remedy most often recommended as eye drops for cataracts due to its capacity to clear and dissolve obstructing fibrils in the lens, and is gluten free. In India, it is thought to be the most valuable remedy for cataracts by healing the lens. Additional natural homeopathic ingredients are added to the formulation to support the healing process.
Cataracts are a condition which develops as the body, with age, has a harder time providing oxygen, nutrition, detoxification and antioxidants to the cells of the eye's lens. There are no blood vessels in the lens, so the body's task to provide these nutrients and defenders is a challenge. Contrary to past common practice of eye doctors to wait until the lens "ripens" and replace the clouded lens with an artificial lens, doctors now often recommend natural treatments supporting the capacity to maintain or even clear the crystalline lens.
Proper nutrition, exercise and multivitamin supplementation is also recommended.
- Cineraria Maritima 5x: Cineraria helps, increase circulation in the eye tissues, helping circulation and normal metabolism. Better result arrive when treatment is begun in the early stage of cataract. Where cataracts are more advanced (due to a variety of reasons) less favorable results can be expected.*
- Euphrasia 5x (Eyebright) HPUS 6X: is recommended for conjunctival and corneal swelling and light sensitivity, dryness, redness, lachrymation and burning of the lid margin. Eyebright is considered as a tonic for the eyes.
- Causticum HPUS 6X: is indicated for cataracts with motor disturbances, eye pain with inclination to rub eyes, vision obscured as from gauze, sparks or dark spots before the eye.*
- Silicea HPUS 9X: is indicated for spotted vision, cataract, opacities, keratitis.*
- Calcarea phosphorica HPUS 10X: is indicated for blurry vision, eye pain from reading.*
- Sepia HPUS 6X: is indicated for symptoms of glare, black spots, veils, points sparks, flashes and streaks of light.*
- Calcarea fluorica HPUS 10X: is indicated for cataract, corneal opacities, keratitis, flickering and floaters.*
- Inactive Ingredients: Premium sterile water (as a base), Sodium (salt for isotonicity to tears), Citrates (pH buffer) Polysorbate 80 (0.4% as a light lubricant).*
Recommended Dosage: 1 drop in each eye 2-3 times per day, For best results, use at least 1/2 hour or more apart from other eyedrops.
Cataracts develop slowly and likewise, would be expected to improve slowly. We recommend that you use the drop for six to nine months and then check with your ophthalmologist for a re-evaluation. After that period you and your doctor will be able to determine whether your body is responding and dissolving the cataract. You need to also take in other nutrients to support good vision health. See more information on lens support and general vision support.
The drops are sterile filled, pH balanced between 6.8 & 7.2 and buffered with citrates. They are free of preservatives. Polysorbate 80 is at the minimal amount of .04% as a lubricant. Polysorbate 80 does have preservative and stability qualities (but is not classified as a preservative) so the drops last nine months to a year after opening. These drops are produced by Natural Opthalmics.
|Free 1st Class Shipping||Free 1st Class Shipping|