Optic Nerve Support
Items 1-9 of 11
Optic Nerve Support Packages
If the optic nerve is damaged by nutrient deprivation, trauma, compression from pressure, or other causes, vision is significantly impaired.
- Inflammation, trauma, deficiencies, toxic damage. Several examples: The optic nerve can become inflammed due to autoimmune or viral conditions resulting in optic neuritis. Nutritional deficiencies are tied to various optic neuropathies.
- Untreated increased intraocular pressure (eye pressure, IOP) can eventually affect peripheral (side) vision causing glaucoma.
- There are several hereditary conditions which can cause damage to the optic nerve. One of them is Leber's which usually affects young men and is passed from the mother's genes.
These packages are discounted 10% off retail prices. They provide nutrients such as essential fatty acids, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, or other nutrients that support the health of the optic nerve and overall eye health.
Please call us at 845.475.4158 if you need assistance in deciding which package will be most helpful for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease, but rather are dietary supplements for nutritional support.
- Special Price $47.65 Regular Price $52.95
- Special Price $170.93 Regular Price $189.93
- Special Price $497.30 Regular Price $552.55
- Special Price $166.04 Regular Price $184.49
- Special Price $100.80 Regular Price $112.00
- Special Price $232.02 Regular Price $257.80
- Special Price $180.76 Regular Price $200.85
- Special Price $221.71 Regular Price $246.35
- Special Price $230.94 Regular Price $256.60
Items 1-9 of 11