Visual Ocuity contains an amino acid n-acetyl-carnosine 1% solution which is designed to help support lens health.
Each box contains 2 small vials, and provide approx. a total of 75 drops, which if being used in both eyes as directed, will last about 3 weeks. If applied in only one eye, then 6 weeks.
Discounts and Packages
- Visual Ocuity Eye Drops 3 boxes ($35.00 each box): $105
- Visual Ocuity 6 Box Quantity Discount ($33 each box): $198
- Visual Ocuity Eye Drops plus Glutathione Package 1 = as low as $71.95
- Visual Ocuity Eye Drops plus Glutathione Package 2 3 of each product = as low as $207.00
- VIsual Ocuity Eye Drops plus Glutathione Package 3 6 of each product = $414.00
- Advanced Lens Package 2 - 3 Advanced Eye & Vision Support Formula, 2 Homeopathic Cineraria, 3 Visual Ocuity = $281.85
- Advanced Lens Package 3 - 3 Advanced Eye & Vision Support Formula, 2 Homeopathic Cineraria, 3 Visual Ocuity, 3 Glutathione Spray = as low as $386.85
Active Ingredients: Glycerin 1%, Hydroxpropylmethylcellulose 0.03% (Lubricants)
Other Ingredients: boric acid, citric acid, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, sterile water.
To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of container to any surface. Replace the cap immediately after using. Open only one container of solution at a time. Do not allow other people to use your container. Once open, discard container and any contents after 30 days. Do not heat beyond room temperature, keep the extra tubes in the box away from light, especially sunlight. Do not freeze. Do not use if seal is broken or if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years. If the eye tissue becomes more inflamed, red, irritated or uncomfortable after using this product, immediately discontinue the use of product and consult your vision professional if necessary. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
As a preventative measure, use 1-2 drops in each eye 1-2 times per day. As for treatment, recommended dosage is two drops into the affected eye(s) two times per day. Hold liquid in closed eyes for 60 seconds for best absorption.
Lean your head back and look up. Put “one drop” into your eye(s), blink a couple of times then gently close the eye(s). Do not blink or reopen for 60 seconds. Repeat this procedure if a second drop is used. This allows each drop to be absorbed into the eye tissue. Lie down or use a tilt-back chair if you have a neck problem.
|Free 1st Class Shipping||Free 1st Class Shipping|