Items 1-9 of 20
These vitamins & supplements support the macular system.
Damage to the macula can have far-reaching consequences, causing many conditions either directly or indirectly. Such damage can arise from a wide variety of causes.
The best known of these macular conditions is Macular degeneration in which the macula deteriorates, damaging or destroying central vision. Early macular degeneration has been found to be very responsive to nutritional support.
Stargardt's disease is a kind of serious genetically-caused macular degeneration which affects young people. Damage to the macula can arise due to a tear or hole (Macular hole) in the macula which formed when the vitreous pulls away from the tissue to which it is connected. Similarly, changes in the vitreous and the connection between layers of tissue can give rise to a Macular pucker (epiretinal membrane).
Fluid leaking from neighboring cells can cause swelling of tissues around the macula (Macular edema).
There's a lot of information here, so please don't hesitate to call us at 845.475.4158 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help in deciding which products will be most useful for your specific condition.
- Special Price $153.32 Regular Price $170.35
- Special Price $344.07 Regular Price $382.30
- Special Price $402.57 Regular Price $447.30
- Special Price $472.43 Regular Price $524.92
- Special Price $720.82 Regular Price $800.92
- Special Price $283.19 Regular Price $314.65
- Special Price $435.74 Regular Price $483.64
Items 1-9 of 20