Dry Eye Support Packages
Dry eyes is one of the most common complaints to eye doctors, especially after menopause.
Comfort depends upon your eye retaining moisture. This function is supported by the three layers of the tear film: the mucous layer, the watery layer and the oily layer. Lacrimal glands feed the tear film that keeps your eye moist. The tear film is salty. As too much of the tear film evaporates the saltiness increases which makes your eyes burn and sting - a common symptom of dry eye syndrome.
- Sjogren's syndrome
- Computer eye strain and eye fatigue. See computer eye strain packages
- Sometimes related: Meibomian gland or lacrimal (tear) gland disfunction.
- Sometimes related: Pterygium.
- Sometimes related: Eye styes involve infections of eye lashes or eye lid glands.
- Sometimes related: Blepharitis
These packages are discounted 10% off retail prices. They provide nutrients such as essential fatty acids, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, or other nutrients that support the health of the eye and help relieve symptoms of dry eye.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease, but rather are dietary supplements for nutritional support.