Great antioxidant eye drop formula for ocular health & clarity and lens support. The ingredients in the formulation provide powerful antioxidants and nutrients for eye health.
- L-Carnosine is an antioxidant found mostly in muscle and brain cells and is a powerful free radical fighter.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine, also commonly found in muscle tissue, and is an amino acid. It is especially effective against free radicals in the eye. It endures and remains active in cells for some time, which provides extended term of protection.
- L-Glutathione is another powerful antioxidant used by the eyes, especially in the lens. It helps prevent the binding of sugars to protein molecules within the eye. This process is known as glycation and is a major contributor to forming cataracts.
- Cysteine Ascorbate provides a source of Vitamin C, another important antioxidant in the eye.
- L-Cysteine is used to regenerate L-Glutathione which converts to its oxidized form in the process of breaking disulfide bonds.
- L-Taurine supports the regeneration and elimination of worn-out cell tissue
- Riboflavin Monophosphate - more soluble form of riboflavin, vitamin B2
Inactive ingredients: Sterile water, propylene glycol (0.2 %), polysorbate 80 (0.2 %). There are no preservatives added.
Suggested Use: One drop in each eye 3 times a day. After initial period, a lower maintenance dosage is 1 to 2 drops in each eye daily.
15 ml dropper bottle.