Blepharitis and Rosacea Package 2
This collection of eye drops, herbs to be taken orally, and compress help bring relief from blepharitis at a savings of 10% off retail prices.
Package content includes:
- Lipo Vision eyedrops (15ml) 1 drop in each eye before bedtime.
- Eye Doctor Plus Reusable Moist Heat Compress Treatment Pack This is a no-mess solution to provide warm moisture to your eyes as part of therapy for blepharitis.
- MSM drops (1 f/oz 30ml) used as eyedrops have natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- LidHygenix Foam Eyelid Cleansor 1.60 f/oz (50ml) helps clear away debris and makeup from the eyelids.
- EyeEase (wild crafted) Herbal Formula (2 f/oz) natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial formula. Can be taken internally and used as a compress (follow compress instructions on the product brochure).
Ocular rosacea symptoms can include red, swollen eyelids, dry eyes, eye redness, burning, stinging or itchy eyes, light sensitivity, recurrent eye styes, or recurrent conjunctivitis.
Blepharitis symptoms can include redness, itching, scaling, swelling crusting of the eyelashes, may be accompanied by styes and chalazia. Posterior blepharitis causes dry eyes. Tiny veins may be swollen enough to be visible.
|Free 1st Class Shipping||Free 1st Class Shipping|