Wobenzyme® is a dietary supplement formulated to support immune system functioning.* It is derived from natural active ingredients based on clinical research results.
3 tablets per serving, 133 servings per container.
- Pancreatin** 300 mg - 56,000 USP units protease (pancreas) Sus scrofa
- Papain** 180 mg -492 FIP-Units*** Carica papaya
- Bromelain** 135 mg - 675 FIP-units Ananas comosus
- Trypsin** 72 mg - 2,160 FIP units (pancreas) Sus scrofa
- Chymotrypsin** 3 mg - 900 FIP-units (pancreas) Bos Taurus
- Rutoside trihydrate** 150 mg - (Rutin) Sophora japonica
- Other Ingredients include: cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, natural vanilla flavor and purified water.
- Free of yeast, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or preservatives.
**Made from dried purified aqueous extracts.
***FIP refers to the measurement of enzymic activity as described by the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
Usage: Take three tablets, twice a day at least 45 minutes before meals or as recommended by your medical provider.
Note: If you are pregnant or breast feeding, suffer from bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulants drugs such as warfarin, please check with your medical provider before use. Keep away from the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent disease.
|Free 1st Class Shipping||Free 1st Class Shipping|