Pure Focus is not available at this time, please use Total Ocular Function Oral Spray 30ml as a replacement.
Pure Focus is a liquid based formula providing Lutein, Zeaxanthin and other important nutrients that support vision. It is taken under the tongue where it is absorbed sublingually.
Suggested daily dosage:
- For therapeutic purposes, take 1 pump under the tongue 5 times a day for the first 2 months (each bottle lasts about 1 month), then 1 pump 3 times per day thereafter (each bottle after 2nd month lasts about 53 days).
- For support and prevention, take 1 pump 3 times a day for the first 2 months, then 1 pump 2 times per day thereafter.
Note: For best results, Pure Focus should be taken either at least 10 minutes before meals or least 1 hour after meals. In other words, best taken on an empty stomach. Also, take one of the doses when you first get up, and one dose just before you go to sleep. Let the fluid swish in your mouth for a minute before swallowing for best absorption under the tongue.
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin are carotenoids with antioxidant properties that are found in the eye, and which are deficient in patients with damage to the macula. These important antioxidants fight free radicals to help protect against vision loss. The body naturally pulls these carotenoids from blood plasma and deposits them in the eyes macula and lens (as well as in the lungs) where they act as a filter to block damaging blue and UV sunlight from the photoreceptor cells in the retina.
- Vinpocetine is periwinkle seed extract which supports healthy blood circulation in the retina.
- L-Lysine supports immunity of mucosal cells.
- Vitamin E - protects the delicate structure of lutein from oxidation.
Ingredients per each dose (1 pump under the tongue): Note: the ratio of taking this formula under the tongue is 5:1 as compared to a capsule and 10:1 as compared to a pill.
- 1.25 mg per pump Lutein
- .03 mg per pump Zeaxanthin
- 1.5 mg per pump Vinpocetine
- .38 mg per pump L-lysine
Other ingredients: purified water, glycerine, stevia, natural flavors, lecithin (helps nutrients get absorbed into the mucose under the tongue) and vitamin E (as a preservative).
This product is kosher USP.
Dietary considerations: This product is FREE of corn, gluten, dairy, sugar, salt, food coloring, fructose, egg, fish, nut, soy, wheat, starch, hydrogenated oil or alcohol, as well as being GMO free.
|Free 1st Class Shipping||Free 1st Class Shipping|