Tear Stimulation Forte Homeopathic Eyedrops 10ml per Bottle
- Buy 3 for $18.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 6 for $16.00 each and save 20%
Dry Eye drop for men and the general population who experience dry eye syndrome.
This homeopathic dry eyedrop is helpful for dry eyes connected with overwork or too many hours at the computer.
Each bottle contains 10ml (.033 fluid ounces).
Instead of replacing tears with lubricating eye drops, Natural Ophthalmics' strategy for dry eye syndrome is to stimulate the eyes to respond with their natural capacity to moisturize with homeopathy - which heals naturally.
Why these eyedrops? Homeopathic eye drops relieve symptoms by dealing with the underlying cause, instead of adding artificial fluids or masking symptoms of dry eyes.
Base formula active ingredients.
- Euphrasia HPUS 5x: Eyebright, tonic for the eyes, helpful for conjunctival and corneal edema. (redness, photophobia, dryness, lachrymation and burning of the lid margin).
- Alumina HPUS 14x: For dry eyes and other dry mucous membranes. Helpful for Sjogrens. Agglutination in the morning on waking, with burning upon opening eyes. Absent of subjective dry eye symptoms.
- Arsenicum album HPUS 12x: For dry eyes accompanied by light sensitivity and burning, inflammation and ulceration.
- Nux moschata HPUS 6x: Nux m. - one of main remedies for Sjogrens Syndrome. Dryness and difficulty opening the eyelids.
- Zincum metalicum HPUS 11x: for serious dry eyes, burning and irritation with excessive tearing. For people whose eyes are very sensitive to environmental conditions.
- Aconitum napellus 15c
- Natrum muriaticum 15c
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid
A- As often as you want - let your symptoms be your guide. Since these drops stimulate your body's own ability to moisturize, you should use them as soon as you first notice symptoms returning.
Q- How are these drops different than other eyedrops?
A- These are not, like most others, lubricating artificial tears in addition to natural tears. Replacement therapies may actually cause the underlying condition to get worse. Our drops instead work with the body!
Homeopathic medicine is not toxic and has no known side effects, and have an unlimited shelf life. They are made from plants like dandelion, some animal substances such as the venom of the bee, and different active and naturally occurring substances such as mother of pearl, beneficial metals such as iron and magnesium salts, and in general from substances that have a known, curative effect. A special process called potentizing enhances the curative effect of these different substances. It consists of diluting the original substance in steps, to reduce any potential toxicity, and by shaking the dilution after every diluting step in order to enhance its action as a remedy. Through this process the remedy not only become completely safe to use, but its healing activity is actually strengthened!
The drops are sterile filled in an ISO 9000 facility. They are pH balanced between 6.8 & 7.2. They are buffered with citrates. Polysorbate 80 is at the minimal amount of .04% as a lubricant. They are preservative free. Polysorbate 80 does have preservative and stability qualities (but is not classified as a preservative), so the drops can last nine months to a year after opening as long as they are not contaminated, such as would occur if the dropper tip contacts the eyelid.
|Free 1st Class Shipping||Free 1st Class Shipping|