Melatonin (50) MZS 60 x 3mg Tabs
Melatonin helps the following
- Supports optimal circadian rhythms for a better sleep pattern
- Protects the retinal epithelium (RPE) from oxidative damage
- Controls eye pigmentation which protects against UV light damage from exposure to sunlight
- Supports a balanced endocrine system Summary of Recent AMD Study
- 93% of patients have arrested or improved their ARMD condition
- 54% of patients report additional ophthalmic improvements
- 78% of patients had varying levels of sleep improvement and general overall improved feeling of well being
- 0% felt worse during treatment and no side effects were noted
- This recent study suggests that more than 90% of patients can benefit within a 6 month period
Results After first 6 months:
The study reported that at 2-3 months of treatment the patients visual acuity kept stable, and that during this time vision loss was halted. For the patients who continued onward past 6 months and onto 12-months of nightly use of 3mg Melatonin Zn Se, the health of the fundus (the back portion of the interior of the eyeball) in many patients improved dramatically.
Ref: Changxian Yi, Xiaoyan Pan, Hong Yan, Mengxiang Guo, Pierpaoli, W. Effects of Melatonin in Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Ann N.Y. Acad Sci, 2005;1057:384-392.
Pharmaceutical grade Melatonin (3 mg), bonded with Zinc (8.7mg), and Selenium (50 mcg). Excipients: Avicel, Povidonum, Mannitol and Magnesium Stearate.
Recommend Dosage: Directions: Take one tablet before bedtime.
|Free 1st Class Shipping||Free 1st Class Shipping|