Retinal Support Packages
The retina located at the back of your eyes is a layer of tissue that contains nerve cells, blood vessels, photoreceptor cells and other layers that help distribute nutrients to the eyes. Damage to the retina harms central and overall vision in a variety of ways. Learn more about how to support the health of your retina and over all eye health.
- Wet & dry macular degeneration (choroidal neovascularization, macular degeneration) arises with abnormal blood vessels or enlarged drusen impacting/distorting the macula. See Macular Support Packages.
- Imbalances in the body's sugar balance can damage the retina (diabetic retinopathy). See Sugar Balance Packages
- Damage to photoreceptors contributes to light sensitivity and retinitis pigmentosa. See Photoreceptor Packages
- Some retinal conditions necessitate avoiding vitamin A. See No Vitamin A Packages
These packages are discounted 10% off retail prices. They provide nutrients such as essential fatty acids, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, or other nutrients that support the health of the retina, macula and overall eye health.
Call us at 845.475.4158 if you have questions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease, but rather are dietary supplements for nutritional support.
- Special Price $191.25 Regular Price $212.50
- Special Price $524.61 Regular Price $582.90
- Special Price $273.87 Regular Price $304.30
- Special Price $338.67 Regular Price $376.30